
A little about me:
I have a Bsc Computer Electronics and a PGCE, 10 years Programming experience and 4 years teaching experience.
Outside of work I spend a lot of time playing in a band called The Stabilisers that has a record deal with an American label called wicked cool records run by steven van zandt. We also have an area on myspace where you can listen to various tracks from the albums we have released and you can check album reviews and band photos at our website.

Yea I can confirm that tracks of The stabilisers are 'wicked' and y'all should check it out..
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my blog at Ginika's blog
The Stabilisers eh! I have visited you on myspace but will surely have my son, PJ visit. He told me this morning he like rock and rap music. I think the closet I can get to rock is the "The Stabilsers". Yemi's blog
ReplyDeletehai......
ReplyDeleteDestabiliser! sounds interesting. Will follow your blog...regularly!
ReplyDeleteCool...
ReplyDeleteis it true what they say about the life of Rockstar... ?
any openings for a Punjabi Dhol player... probably not...hahahaha... ;-)