Monday, 20 April 2009

Music to help you study

I realise that many of you, like me , are hard at the old revision and improving the sales of coffee throughout London as we work late into the night. Well just for a little light relief I thought you might enjoy a video that I pieced together for fun to accompany a new track that the band I am in recorded.
This won't get released as it has far too many copyright issues with the various clips used but I thought it would be fun to put together for our own enjoyment.
So here it is just thought I might share it with the class for a laugh. Hope you enjoy it too.
here is the link

RobotDoctor_Studio.wmv

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Good creative stuff. How do you manage to mix images of 1920s, skeletal and ghostly bodies with modern science? Sort out the copyright issues and let us enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francis,

    Hope your well, yes...! it is soo hard! but I would like to suggest to not to drink much coffffeee! ;p

    It is difficult to revise.. esp whilst being at work...i can't wait till July!!! :D

    all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete